Monday, March 28, 2011

Long Overdue-




Sorry guys, been extremely busy this term, and I totally forgot to post up more of my work. Out of a request of a friend, the stuff I'm posting up today are actually my newer stuff I've been slaving over these past few weeks. By God's grace I've been able to produce a ton of work this term, and even though quantity doesn't usually mean quality, it seems that both apply to the work I've done this term. The feedback that I've been getting from them seem pretty positive, but iono, you'll have to decide for yourself. Honestly though, whether they are good or bad, I just hope that in the end they give glory to God. In a way these pieces that I've produced this term are a gift from God, and its by his grace that I was able to really pull through, so far, and do all these things. I honestly shouldn't take the credit for them, I never could have done these on my own, and its so interesting to think that when I decided that I was gonna give up a career as a illustrator to take up His plans for me was when He decided to bless the work that I do. God is so good. : )

oh so back to the work. The 1st and 3rd are gonna be part of a book I'm creating in Adv. Illustration design Lab. The second piece is based off of the song My Girls by Animal Collective. The song is about a poor father who confesses that he doesn't need much in life, but only that he could provide his family with a simple home. Something like that. Hope you like it. It's actually not quite done, not the illustration part of it, I kinda wanna add a logo to the top. In fact, the top is really sparce because I was planning on making a Animal Collective logo and sticking it up top. I guess ill get on that sometime soon...

...and one last thing before i end this check out this video, its about God's grace, you'll never see it the same again.

gnight Z.z

No comments:

Post a Comment